Whether you are looking for a great field trip or for a fun day out with the family, Mrs Baird’s invites you to tour one of our four Texas bakeries. The smell of fresh-baked bread can’t be beat and it’s a wonderful learning opportunity for the kids to see a bakery in action, not to mention a nostalgic trip down memory lane for many of those who were raised on Mrs Baird’s Bread and toured the facilities as children.
Even today, with the latest technology, Mrs
Baird's does not take short cuts in the baking process.
From start to finish, it still takes 6 hours to make a
loaf of bread! That's been a part of Mrs Baird's recipe
for over 100 years.
Download a Coloring Book of our Adventure Tour characters.
We look forward to seeing you during
your tour of Mrs Baird’s bakery. Please note
- Children must be at least 6 years old to
participate in a tour.
- One adult (18 or older) must be present for
every 10 children on the tour.
- Your legs need to be covered
- For safety reasons, NO open-toed shoes
are allowed, no "heel-out" shoes
like flip-flops or sandals, no "heelys" (tennis
shoes on rollers) and no jewelry
- No VIDEO cameras are allowed inside the bakery
- Please contact the bakery a minimum of two-three
weeks in advance.
- During hot weather months, scheduling a tour
in the morning is recommended.