Don't Mess With Breakfast Sandwich
4 slices Mrs Baird’s® Large White Bread, toasted
¼ cup half-n-half
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
4 sausage patties
Tater tots, air fried
8 ounces nacho cheese sauce
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, half-n-half and salt.
- Melt butter in a small nonstick pan over medium heat. Add eggs to the center of the pan and scramble them. Turn heat to low and let them sit while you prepare other ingredients. In another nonstick pan cook sausage patties over medium heat until desired temperature or 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set aside.
- For the tater tots, place the desired number in the air fryer basket. Set to 370°F and cook for 5 minutes. Once golden brown, set aside.
- Heat nacho cheese sauce in a small pot over medium heat.
- To build the sandwich start with a toasted slice of bread, add a layer of tater tots, sausage patties, egg scramble and cheese sauce, then top with remaining slice of bread. Enjoy!